FLS Techniques for Transformation
Family Living System offers many techniques to improve relationships.
1. Affirmations: Positive statements that replace old negative
2. Breath Integration: Learn new ways to channel energy
3. Button Work: A process that allows you to pinpoint and
control emotional trigger points, and teaches how to stop
reacting to them.
4. Confrontation/Conflict Management: Learn how to transform
conflict and confrontation into clear communication and
5. Constructive Anger Release: Learn how to release the
"attack thoughts" directed towards oneself and
6. Effective Communication Tools: Learn how to speak from
the "power place" within oneself.
7. Feeling All Feelings: Anger, fear, sadness, guilt, and
resentment are all addressed.
8. Relationship Modeling: Learn alternative ways to have
life-long, sought-after relationships.
9. Contemplation: a technique to improve inner-direction,
to solve problems, gain confidence, and reduce stress.
10. Speaking the Truth: Expressing one's heart, and techniques
to improve this important skill.
11. Seven Steps to Wellness Methodology: Learn different
attributes of health and how to change them to bring more
joy and love into your life.
12. Body Work: Experience Reiki or Polarity Therapy to
reduce old emotions, thoughts, and pent-up stress for more
balance and well-being.
13. Prosperity Consciousness: Learn the steps to change
who you are BEING in regard to money.
You and your specific relationship or family can benefit
from Family Living System techniques by gaining the skills
Open up communication and enhance listening skills.
Instill confidence and self-awareness in all "family"
Avoid the Number
One Pitfall found in all relationships.
Reduce conflict and increase cooperation.
Learn the four attributes of fear and how they hold you
Utilize effective methods that can empower everyone to
get what they want.
Develop more caring and bonding relationships.